(Download pdf Version of UASC Tryzub Health and Safety Policy)
Dear Vendors, Sponsors, Presenters, Exhibitors, Community and Charitable Organizations and other Vendor Area Occupants (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Vendors”)
The COVID 19 Pandemic has forced us to take measures to protect the health and safety of all persons and organizations, INCLUDING, OF COURSE, ALL OF YOU, that participate in and contribute to our festival in so many different ways.
APPLICATION: This year’s application for vendor status contains a number of rules, regulations, certification requirements, terms and conditions that we ask you to review. It also requires that all Vendors and their Personnel (as those persons are defined in the Application) sign a copy of those rules and regulations, as well as a copy of a “Communicable Disease Release of Liability and Assumption of the Risk Agreement” that is part of the Application.
HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY RULES:
1. Vaccination. Currently, UASC Tryzub urges, but does not require, each and every Vendor and their Personnel (as the terms are defined in the Application) be vaccinated and boosted prior to participation.
2. Festival Health and Safety Policy. All Vendors and their personnel must review and abide by UASC Tryzub’s COVID 19 Health and Safety Policy (Rules) that can be reached by links throughout the website. Click Here to Reach the Health and Safety Policy (Rules).
4. Hand Sanitizer. Please sanitize your hands frequently and have it available for your customers as well.
5. Space Shoppers and Customers Apart. Do not allow any “crowding” at or near your station.
6. Please stay at home if you are sick or COVID 19 exposed. STAY AT HOME IF YOU:
(1) Are Sick, especially with COVID 19. Or have Symptoms of Sickness, especially of COVID 19*;
(2) Have Been Sick or Had Symptoms of Sickness, especially with COVID 19 or of COVID 19 *, unless (a) you have fully complied with the CDC’s Guidelines on quarantine and isolation** AND (b) the end of the sickness and/or the last of the symptoms was or were more than 11 days ago;
(3) Have been exposed** to anyone that was sick or had symptoms of illness, especially with or of COVID 19*, unless (a) you have complied with the CDC’s Guidelines on quarantine and isolation*** AND (b) the exposure was more than 11 days ago;
(4) Have quarantined or self-isolated or been advised to quarantine or to self-isolate within the last 11 days**;
(5) Believe or even suspect, or have any reason to believe or to suspect, that you can be or are COVID 19 Contagious to others; or
(6) For any reason are not in compliance with the CDC’s COVID 19 standards, recommendations, guidelines, rules and regulations, especially those that pertain to Quarantine and Isolation. **
* Symptoms of COVID 19 include, but are not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, loss or affected sense of smell or taste, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, flu- like symptoms.
7. Check the website often or call or email for information and updates! Because CDC, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, County, Township, and other standards, laws, rules, regulations and guidelines are in a constant state of flux and development, this may not be the final version of either this HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY FOR VENDORS or the UASC TRYZUB COVID 19 HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY (RULES); we encourage you to visit our website often for updates and revisions.
COMUNICATION, FLEXIBILITY AND COOPERATION ARE THE KEY. Call or email with any questions at any time and from time-to-time. Also, visit the website frequently for relevant alerts, notices and updates. Stay flexible and open to cooperation and accommodation. Help your “partner” UASC Tryzub run a joyous and righteous event.
Note. This POLICY is published without (a) limiting or altering either the language of the Application documents or UASC Tryzub’s full and unbridled discretion declared in them; or (b) affecting the terms and conditions of the “Communicable Disease Release of Liability and Assumption of the Risk Agreement”.
Questions: email Bo Pazuniak at email@example.com (02/25/2023 Version)